Wednesday, June 3, 2015
| Filed under
REAL School Gardens is searching for a passionate, innovative educator in the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area to play an active role in our mission to create learning gardens that grow successful students. This position will report to the Program Director. View the printable PDF.
- Planning, scheduling, and delivering Professional Development
- Supporting special events and programming
- Writing lesson plans and modules in multiple content areas using the 5E instructional model
- Developing and cultivating relationships at the school level to ensure learning gardens are embedded in each school’s culture
- Encouraging and increasing school participation in regional programming, including events website, ...